Summer is here! The temperature is going up, get ready with some watermelon summer food ideas for your party or for the weekend with the kids. Bring these fresh ideas into your family menu and get some fun into the table.
It is time to start enjoying the weather and I am sure you will get busy, these recipes are very easy to create and very refreshing. Get the kids involved in having fresh and colorful food on the table this summer.
Easy watermelon Summer Recipes
1. SUMMER FOOD WATERMELON PIZZA
To make this pizza you do not need flour or oven, it is suitable for everyone, it is gluten free and it is very healthy and refreshing just for the summer.
- GREEK YOGURT
- FRUITS FOR TOPPINGS: Mango, tangerine, and any other fruit. I added carrots because I love them!
- Granola or dry fruits (Almonds, raisins or coconut)
- Cut the watermelon and get a flat slide.
- Spread Greek yogurt on top
- Add the fruits and all toppings you want
- Spread some honey on top
- Cut the watermelon pizza in pieces
- Enjoy with the kids.
2. SUMMER FOOD WATERMELON POPSICLES
These Popsicles are a great trick for the kids because you will be reducing the consumption of sugar, it is refreshing and above all very healthy. Create your watermelon Popsicles and they’ll be ready in the freezer for the kids.
For this recipe, you will only need watermelon and popsicle wooden sticks.
- Cut the watermelon and get a flat piece.
- Cut the watermelon in 8 slides.
- Make a little cut in the middle of the watermelon side to insert your Popsicle stick.
- Get the watermelon in your fridge until it is cold or frozen.
All these recipes will go very well with your welcome summer celebration or for a nice birthday. You can celebrate at home with your children or make a cute drive-by birthday parade. They are very affordable, fun, and easy to create.
3. SUMMER FOOD WATERMELON SALAD
- 1 Slice of Watermelon
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 Green Tomato
- 1/2 White Onion
- 1/2 Avocado
- A little bit of Cilantro
- Olive Oil
- White Vinegar
- Lime or Lemon
- Chop all the ingredients
- Mix the Ingredients
- Prepare the dressing mixing all the ingredients in a cup
- Mix the dressing with the salad
Watermelon Party Decor
Check this watermelon party set that you can use to celebrate the arrival of summer, for a party at the pool, or just to brighten up space with something colorful. You can also use this pennant to decorate your child’s room or you can use it to make the classroom beautiful.
Watermelon Printable Party Set includes:
- Printable Hello Summer Banner
- Printable Half Watermelon Diecuts for Banner
- Printable Watermelon Piece for Favors
More Watermelon Summer Food Ideas
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. If you want to see more of my work and more party ideas follow my Pinterest.