Who said Halloween parties have to be only orange and black? You can assemble a party with any colors you have in mind. This time I wanted to create something different for you. This time the party is girly pink. You can create any party with anything that you have on hand. This boo Pink Halloween Party was created just for you, for all of those out there who have a girly girl toddler and want to create something cute for her and her friends.
Everything started by drawing a cute ghost and style the party from there!
This party was created using my own hand-drawn little ghosts and some boo little decor. You can re-create this party using the downloadable file and some decor. Everything is for you to DIY.
HOW TO PACK YOUR CANDY BAGS
- Draw in a white cardstock your little ghosts.
- If you draw them using a black marker to trace the little ghosts.
- Make copies or draw more ghosts.
- You can also download your mini ghosts file from HERE
- Tie the mini ghosts into your paper bags using a cute cord or ribbon.
- You can also mark the bags at the bottom with the recipient’s name.
Some extra Pink Halloween Inspiration for your party!
DIY PINK HALLOWEEN PAPER DECOR
Printable Pink Little Ghost Boo Halloween Party Tags, Party Banner & Matching Paper | E378
This set includes:
– Printable Ghost Garland
– Printable Ghost Tags
– Pink & White Striped Matching Paper
– Black and white Striped Matching Paper
More Pink Halloween Ideas
PINK HALLOWEEN FOOD AND DECOR INSPIRATION