8 Cute and Easy Halloween Treat Bags Ideas
Get ready for your children’s candy to stand out from the rest of the neighborhood kids this year. I’ve picked some clever ideas for Halloween goody bags that you can make at home. This is a great way to make something cute and creative for Halloween. It is possible that this Halloween we are all at a greater distance, but that should not limit us to creating something spooky cute for the little ones.
You can do something creative on a low budget and with the help of the little ones at home. It can be a fun activity, of course, do not allow them to eat the candy before packing it. Enjoy!
1. PINK HALLOWEEN BAGS
2. LITTLE MONSTERS TAGS
3. TRICK OR TREAT BAGS
4. HAPPY HALLOWEEN LITTLE GHOST TAGS
5. HAPPY HALLOWEEN WHITE FAVOR BAGS
HOW TO CREATE THESE BAGS:
1. Draw a Halloween face using a black marker
2. Write Happy Halloween at the bottom with an orange marker.
3. Draw some orange and blue sparkles.
4. Fill the bag with candies or marshmallows.
5. Close the bag with a black ribbon.
6. LITTLE WITCH HALLOWEEN TREAT BAG
7. LITTLE PUMPKIN HALLOWEEN TREAT BAG
HOW TO CREATE PUMPKIN BAGS:
1. Wrap some candies with a double piece of orange tissue paper.
2. Make a round shape.
3. Close the bag with a green ribbon.
4. The kids can open the bag easily and get the candy from the paper.