I love color and Food, and colorful Healthy food even more. I have to admit that food is my weakness. But colorful food is just something of another world for me. Food isn’t just-food. Every meal is an opportunity to connect with your body, also have a special time with friends and family. In addition, is a fun time that sometimes we lose by being so busy day after day. I have to confess I sometimes like to check food on Instagram. I like to see how people combine colors and textures in a dish. This is what it is called Foodporn. Eating healthy is a way to Self-love.
Here you have +12 of my favorite Colorful Healthy Food Ideas and Tips for Your Party Table for you to change your mind about the way you eat. Do you think eating has to be boring? Think again! Food can be fun and delicious at the same time. Use colors and textures and you can have an explosion of color like these clever and colorful creations.
3 Tips to Create Colorful Healthy Food for your party
1. Mix the colors
Find as many colors as you can for the food. Kids will love it. Each color and each texture will create something different for each plate. “En la variedad esta el placer” it is a Spanish saying that means that in the variety you can find pleasure. Do not stick with the regular options, find the colors first then mix. If you think first on the color, I bet you will find options, what about yellow food? Bananas, corn, lemons, yellow peppers, Yellow resins, Mango, pineapple.
2. Use Textures
Do not forget to add texture. What about some seeds or nuts to add a little bit of texture? What about something crunchy? What about some cheese? If you add something crunchy like nuts it would be even better than eating everything soft.
3. Mix Raw and cooked food
Get the best of both worlds. Both sides of the spectrum will add something special to your dish. Cooked eggs with raw vegetables would make the dish even better.
Colorful Food Ideas for your party table from Instagram
- Colorful Mini toasts: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw0-XtehmgK/?igshid=16sy9g2dmkqxb
2. Colorful Smoothie – raspberry & blueberry Smoothie: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwfJoMHhQH6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
3. Tropical green caramel smoothie Colorful bowl: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7y9OZAmbR/?igshid=1aabgi6dwleh2
4. Colorful Coconut Berry Yogurt jars: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7ZF82JVJL/?igshid=1myh8hyh6mhuj
5. Colorful Rainbow buddha bowl: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwwcPtPnASG/?igshid=1gcgetap7mskk
6. Colorful Toasts: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwwE3RxnCSd/?igshid=1paq5l8dkkxaw
7. Colorful Spring Veggies:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw65XophQ_E/?igshid=1v645ghprr9qa
8. Colorful chia pudding: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw2n5tABWaX/?igshid=1eddehqdrdcuw
9. Colorful Peachy Pancakes: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwyPb1tFP5e/?igshid=196mrfwiqwiz7
10. Colorful Veggie Platter https://www.instagram.com/p/BwwdjZcnF4Q/?igshid=13842p2ui05l0
11. Colorful Eat the Rainbow salad: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdDx06nS3_/?igshid=9xuxw8xsxgvi
12. Colorful Rainbow Popsicles: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmkXbBOnmPA/?igshid=lo7jz5w3kubj
Thank you so much for reading my blog. It meant the world to me. This is an independent blog. I do this blog because I love to share what I love. I share what I love and what I believe. Check my Instagram for more party ideas.