Winter is coming and the magic of the snowflakes is coming too. Learn How to make Popsicle Stick Snowflakes. Grab your kids and make these snowflakes. It’s so easy and the perfect way to decorate for Winter! DIY: Snowflake Popsicle Stick Art (glue & paint, if desired) Have fun with these easy homemade Snowflake Popsicle Stick Christmas Ornaments! Share in the classroom, at home.
It’s time to have the kids entertained in the house while the snow keeps on walking. Today I bring you a very cute and creative craft that you can do with the kids. They love this kind of projects because they can glue and paint. You know they love crafts. These awesome Popsicle Stick Ornaments are easy enough for any kid to make for a gift ideas or to be hung on the Christmas tree! You can complement this craft with some Winter food!
How to make Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
You can use this craft to decorate your house, your Winter Princess party or you can use them to hang them on your Christmas tree. It is an activity that will keep them busy for a long time and that does not cost you much to manufacture.
To make the Popsicle Stick Snowflakes you need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Glue or hot glue.
- White paint
- Ribbon or Would be pretty with glitter too (Optional)
Follow these steps to make your own snowflakes.
- To make 1 snowflake you will need 6 Popsicle Sticks. Keep 3 without any cuts and for the remaining 3 cut the ends of the Popsicle Sticks diagonally
- Glue the main Popsicle Sticks
- Glue the small Popsicle Sticks at the end of the main ones.
- Let dry
- Paint the snowflake using white or colored paint.
- Let Dry.
- Tie a loop at one end.
- Add embellishments or glitter.