You are here:
Printable Happy Easter Coloring Page F011
Easter weekend is just around the corner, it is time to have some fun with chocolate eggs and bunnies. This can be an amazing craft for the weekend and to have some quiet time for the kids after the egg hunt in the garden. Just print using your home printer and bring some colors and let them have fun outside.
- Use Cardstock or regular paper to print.
- File prints on a standard 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of paper
All the images are my original work.
Copyright © MariaPalito – Partymazing By MariaPalito
1. Add your items in the cart and follow the checkout process
2. Place your order and Simply Download – No waiting!
2. Print it out from home or at a local printer!
3. Just print, cut (If needed) and you are ready to go! Print the files on cardstock paper or self-adhesive paper at home or take the files to Office Depot or Print Shop.
• You may print as many pieces as you need for personal use only.
• You will receive a High quality 300 dpi resolution PDF Letter size File.
• You can use any paper you want but I recommend that you print on 110lb cardstock, brochure paper or full sheet adhesive labels and cut.
• It can be printed at home or at your local print shop, Costco, Kinkos, Office Depot, Staples, etc.
• No watermarks included.
• Printables are OK to use for personal projects only.
• Personal use ONLY. All artwork as shown.
• No physical items are shipped from this shop. ALL ITEMS ARE DIGITAL.
All Original Artwork and Rights are Partymazing by MariaPalito
Everything is Printable!!! Due to the nature of digital delivery we cannot provide refunds. Please inquire about the product you want to order before making your purchase to avoid purchasing something that doesn’t work for you. You can contact me here to ask questions about this product.
All items are printable what means you print the files at home or at your local printing shop. No physical products will be delivered.
I hand-drawn and design all my images. No Cliparts or pre-made designs. I am an artist and I really value the creative process behind my work.