Free Printable Grocery list Planner F004
Start planning your food having this cute grocery list on your fridge. This is my gift for you. Print it every week and keep your pantry stocked and organized.
For more Ideas Visit Post: https://partymazing.com/printable-little-chef-kitchen-planners-free-weekly-meal-planner/
1. Add your items in the cart and follow the checkout process
2. Place your order and Simply Download – No waiting!
2. Print it out from home or at a local printer!
3. Just print, cut (If needed) and you are ready to go! Print the files on cardstock paper or self-adhesive paper at home or take the files to Office Depot or Print Shop.
- You will receive a High quality 300 dpi resolution PDF Letter size File.
- You can use any paper you want but I recommend that you print on 110lb cardstock, brochure paper or full sheet adhesive labels and cut.
- It can be printed at home or at your local print shop, Costco, Kinkos, Office Depot, Staples, etc.
- Print in Bright White Cardstock or Sticker Paper – Letter US Letter Size (8.5×11 Inches) or A4.
- Do Not Scale or Adjust the Page to the Paper – Print as Is.
- Print at home or any local or online print shop (e.g. Kinkos, Staples, Office Depot, Costco).
If you’re considering a professional printer, I recommend Prints of Love. My shop has partnered with them to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Check them out at: https://printsoflove.com/_partymazing/
• Personal use ONLY. All artwork as shown.
• No physical items are shipped from this shop. ALL ITEMS ARE DIGITAL.
All Original Artwork and Rights are Partymazing by MariaPalito
Everything is Printable!!! Due to the nature of digital delivery we cannot provide refunds. Please inquire about the product you want to order before making your purchase to avoid purchasing something that doesn’t work for you. You can contact me here to ask questions about this product.
All items are printable what means you print the files at home or at your local printing shop. No physical products will be delivered.
I hand-drawn and design all my images. No Cliparts or pre-made designs. I am an artist and I really value the creative process behind my work.
Printable Carrot Box F005
Bring your scissors and some ribbon, today we are going to make a cute Printable Carrot Box using a Free download that I have for you. It will be a really cute project to make with the kids. You can use this box for your Easter party favors or for a cute party.
Printable Easter Bunny Water Bottle Labels F006
Get your bunny ears and start printing the party decor. You can make amazing decorations with these labels. You can print them to wrap your water bottles, your candles or just for bubble soap bottles. Each label is 2 inches tall by 10.5 inches wide.
*Print as many labels as you need.
* You will get 3 different color designs in a letter size paper ready to print.
School Appreciation Station Kudos Printable Cards F007
Ready to create your School Appreciation Station? Use these cards anytime you feel like recognizing someone, grab a pre-printed ‘Kudos Card’ from the bulletin board. Staff, students, and parents could all part-take.
You can print 4 kudos cards per page. Each card is 4.75 inches x 3.6 inches
“Family Love” Hand-Drawn Woodland Coloring Page F022
Slow down this holiday season with this cute “Family Love” Hand-Drawn Woodland Coloring Page F022 Print as many as you need for the kids, for personal use only. Print it … Read More
Printable Guide: How To Make A Paper Snowflake F018
Learn How To Make A Paper Snowflake with this tutorial and free printable guide. Nature creates a lot of snowflakes. You can also do it with the same ease. Just … Read More