Editable COCO Mexican Girl Birthday Invitation, First Fiesta , Day of the Dead or Cinco de Mayo Traditional Mexican Party | E059
Printable COCO Girl Party Package | Mexican Girl Set | Birthday Party Printable | Day of the Dead Party | COCO MOVIE | COCO1 | H001
IT JUST TAKES 3 EASY STEPS:
1 | Simply Download the file to your computer.
2 | Open and edit Using Adobe Reader Only + Change the text
3 | Print it out from home or at a local printer!
THIS INCLUDES 2 FULL RESOLUTION FILES
1. 5 x 7 Full editable Printable Invitation – 8.5″ x 11″ formatted to print TWO invitations per page with Printable Back Side for optional printing
2. 4 x 6 Full editable Printable Thank You Card. – 8.5″ x 11″ formatted to print TWO cards
| Invite Size: Approx. 5 x 7 inches (2 per page)
| Graphics are NOT editable.
| You can Not add photograph to our invitation.
| Some Fonts does NOT support foreign language special characters
| You may NOT edit this file on any mobile device (iPad, iPhone etc.) unless you download the Adobe Reader App.
| Print at home, online or at a print shop.
|Formatted to fit US Letter Size Paper (8.5 x 11 inch) but also print perfectly on A4 paper.
|NOTE FOR WINDOWS USERS|
Do not use the default PDF Reader called Windows Reader. You will need to download the latest free version of Adobe Reader.
|NOTE FOR MAC USERS|
Do not use the default PDF viewer on a Mac is a built-in application called “Preview”. You will need to download the full latest free version of Adobe Reader.
———- How it works ———-
1. INSTANT DOWNLOAD
2. PERSONALIZE YOUR FILE
Open files with Adobe Reader, type your wording over our sample text.
Files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader! It is a FREE program at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
We recommend printing on 110lb/200gsm white cardstock.
Print at home or take it to a print shop (eg: kinko, office depot)
Please make sure your print shop opens the files with Adobe Reader.
| Keep in mind, colors may slightly vary, depending on your screen’s resolution & printer.
| File cannot be printed as a photo at a photo lab or online photo print shops (They are not JPG or photo file type).
4. CUT: Cut out using scissors or craft knife.
|||All Rights Reserved. Copyright © MariaPalito – Partymazing By MariaPalito
1. Add your items in the cart and follow the checkout process
2. Place your order and Simply Download – No waiting!
2. Print it out from home or at a local printer!
3. Just print, cut (If needed) and you are ready to go! Print the files on cardstock paper or self-adhesive paper at home or take the files to Office Depot or Print Shop.
- You will receive a High quality 300 dpi resolution PDF Letter size File.
- You can use any paper you want but I recommend that you print on 110lb cardstock, brochure paper or full sheet adhesive labels and cut.
- It can be printed at home or at your local print shop, Costco, Kinkos, Office Depot, Staples, etc.
- Print in Bright White Cardstock or Sticker Paper – Letter US Letter Size (8.5×11 Inches) or A4.
- Do Not Scale or Adjust the Page to the Paper – Print as Is.
- Print at home or any local or online print shop (e.g. Kinkos, Staples, Office Depot, Costco).
If you’re considering a professional printer, I recommend Prints of Love. My shop has partnered with them to offer fast, high quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes! Check them out at: https://printsoflove.com/_partymazing/
• Personal use ONLY. All artwork as shown.
• No physical items are shipped from this shop. ALL ITEMS ARE DIGITAL.
All Original Artwork and Rights are Partymazing by MariaPalito
Everything is Printable!!! Due to the nature of digital delivery we cannot provide refunds. Please inquire about the product you want to order before making your purchase to avoid purchasing something that doesn’t work for you. You can contact me here to ask questions about this product.
All items are printable what means you print the files at home or at your local printing shop. No physical products will be delivered.
I hand-drawn and design all my images. No Cliparts or pre-made designs. I am an artist and I really value the creative process behind my work.