When we give a gift from the heart the budget does NOT matter … A gift does not have to be expensive to be really important. You can create a cute meaningful gift using stuff you have at home like a plastic cup. Your children will love making this craft with you. Also, your teacher will be very grateful for a gift from the heart. Teachers are helping your children to be better people every day and to grow up. For this craft, you need very simple things that you can even have at home.
For this project I used:
- Plastic cup
- Wooden Spoon (Optional) I used it because I was giving this with a little dessert.
- Plastic Bag
- Cute Tag from Partymazing
- Tape or Hot Glue.
- Candy or Almonds.
1. Use Hot Glue Or Tap To Secure The Spoon
2. Pack Some Candy In A Plastic Bag
3. Get The Bag Inside The Cup
4. Get The Bag Ready For The Ribbon
5. Tie The Bag With A Cute Ribbon
6. Tie The Spoon With Ribbon To The Cup
7. Draw Something To The Cup
8. Attach A Cute Label Or Tag To Your Gift!
Some “Thank You” Teacher Tag Ideas for You!
Editable Reach the Star School Gift Tag| Shaped Star| Teacher Appreciation Tag | End of school Tag | E187$5.50
Editable Apple and Pencil School Teacher appreciation Tag | E156$5.50
Printable Thank you Teacher Appreciation Tag with Editable Text for Self-Edition | E117$5.50
Editable School Teacher Gift Tag | Editable Rectangle Tag | E116$5.50
Editable Thank You Appreciation Tag | Editable Rectangle Tag | E113$5.50
Editable Smart Cookie Teacher Tag | Editable Rectangle Tag | E111$5.50