When we give a gift from the heart the budget does NOT matter … A gift does not have to be expensive to be really important. You can create a cute meaningful gift using stuff you have at home like a plastic cup. Your children will love making this craft with you. Also, your teacher will be very grateful for a gift from the heart. Teachers are helping your children to be better people every day and to grow up. For this craft, you need very simple things that you can even have at home.
For this project I used:
- Plastic cup
- Wooden Spoon (Optional) I used it because I was giving this with a little dessert.
- Plastic Bag
- Cute Tag from Partymazing
- Tape or Hot Glue.
- Candy or Almonds.
1. Use Hot Glue Or Tap To Secure The Spoon
2. Pack Some Candy In A Plastic Bag
3. Get The Bag Inside The Cup
4. Get The Bag Ready For The Ribbon
5. Tie The Bag With A Cute Ribbon
6. Tie The Spoon With Ribbon To The Cup
7. Draw Something To The Cup
8. Attach A Cute Label Or Tag To Your Gift!
Some “Thank You” Teacher Tag Ideas for You!
Editable Reach the Star School Gift Tag| Shaped Star| Teacher Appreciation Tag | End of school Tag | School Tag | Gift Tag HOTE1 | E187$5.80
Editable Teacher Gift Tags |Printable Apple and Pencil Tags | Back to School | Editable Text |Editable Sticker Label | HOTE1 | E156$5.80
Editable Teacher Appreciation Tag | Thank you for Being an Awesome Teacher School Tags | stickers | Round or Square HOTE1 | E117$5.80
Editable Back to School Tag | Printable Teacher Appreciation Tag | Thank you awesome teacher | School Tags | Gift Tag HOTE1 | E116$5.80
Editable School Gift Tag | Teacher Appreciation Tag | Rectangle Tag | School Tags | Kids Round Tag | End of school Tag | HOTE1 | E113$5.80
Editable Smart Cookie Tag | Teacher Appreciation Tag | Rectangle Tag | Thank You Teacher tag | School Tags HOTE1 | E111$5.80